Body & Assembly International is a publication devoted exclusively to the needs of the automotive body community. It provides the most current information available on body design, engineering, materials, manufacturing, interior, exterior, paint, finishing, and safety systems.
Read the latest editorial here.
You can view our current articles below.
- AcroStik Patch Laminates for BIW NVH applications
- Chevrolet Volt Upper Structure Development
- Modeling of Lithium-ion Batteries for Crash Safety
- Honda Odyssey Body Development: Concept, Styling, Weight Reduction, and Safety
- Honda Odyssey NVH & FE Performance with a High Efficiency Body
- Predictions of Springback in the S-rail Stamping of AHSS
- Small Overlap Crashes
Visit our conference site, International Automotive Body Congress (IABC).